eLearning Designer/Multimedia Production
Zanas MacKenzie Co., Ltd.
Zanas MacKenzie has immediate openings for two (2) eLearning Designers, based in our modern office in Lat Phrao, Bangkok.
The eLearning Designers will work in a fast-paced, results-based environment where teamwork, customer-focus and quality are priorities. He or she will primarily support the design, development and production of web-based training (eBooks, eLearning Courses, Microlearning) as well as design of workbooks, presentations and additional materials.
- Assist with the design, development and production of web-based training materials
- Conduct research to support training development and generate content
- Carefully review and test web-based courses for design, consistency and functionality
- Troubleshoot course issues in the design phase and as reported by users
- Deconstruct course programming to identify issues and generate solutions
- Write and design handouts, job aids, infographics and other reference documents
- Create engaging PowerPoint presentations, and play a key role in presentation support
- Proofread and update training materials
- Run and analyze training reports
- Report project progress and results
- Participate in team meetings and conference calls
- Participate in cross-functional process improvement efforts
- Demonstrate commitment to quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Student recently graduated in/from an accredited college or university, seeking an undergraduate degree in Adult Education, Instructional Design, Computer Science, or Graphic Design.
- Thai Nationality, and must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking Thai.
- Must have achieved to date or have graduated with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- English reading, writing, comprehension and communication skills required.
- Preferred Coursework and/or some exposure to: Class Room Course Content Creation, including for example, Course Outlines, Instructor/Student Handbooks, Surveys and Assessments, eLearning, Content Creation.
- Possesses above average interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with other employees, third parties, outside consultants, and subject matter experts.
- Have experience in a variety of graphic design software tools, such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Captivate, Adobe After Effect, SCORM Packager, and/or other similar creative design and authoring software (Camtasia Suite etc.). Strong graphic bias would also be a plus, with experience in using Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Highly skilled in computer use and be skilled in Microsoft Office software programs (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.) at the intermediate level or higher.
- Basic knowledge of action scripting a plus, as is logical or design thinking capability.
- Based on experience and level of expertise, including language skills.
Any interest, please contact me directly via firstname.lastname@example.org