Marketing & Business Development Manager
MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
JACOB JENSEN DESIGN | KMUTT BANGKOK
Position: Marketing & business development manager, Design Studio, Thailand
Start: Immediately (December 2017), based in Bangkok
We are looking for an experienced, talented and enthusiastic full-time marketing and business development manager to join our global team. The successful candidate will be responsible to strategically and actively drive the growth of our regional client portfolio and increase the Jacob Jensen Design brand awareness in Thailand, Cambodia and neighboring countries.
Business development & account management:
• Generate and maintain pipeline of new studio client leads
• Develop new business opportunities by growing, leveraging or developing your network
• Develop and establish new client relationships
• Maintain CRM database
• Drafting contracts and negotiating with clients in close cooperation with the Regional Managing Director
• Attend client meetings to assist the studio management during negotiations and project deliveries
• Maintain and enhance relationships with existing accounts for repeated business and client loyalty
• Work closely with the Danish Embassy in Bangkok
• Translate proposals from English to Thai or Thai to English PR & Marketing development.
• Develop annual marketing strategy and conduct budget control
• Plan, organize and manage events, product launches, and other marketing activities
• Develop key message and content direction for studio social media, newsletter, website, etc.
• Drive PR studio activities including the organization of media events and interviews, development and distribution of press kits, build and maintain media relations, manage press clippings,reports, etc.
• Enhance or build relationships with industry associations
• Identify industry exhibitions or trade fairs for attendance
• Coordinate studio participation at industry exhibitions; booth rental, booth production, etc.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience in the service sector, preferably in creative and/or consulting services.
• Thai native speaker and full English professional proficiency
• Strong understanding of local client mentality, cultural nuances and negotiation tactics
• Experience working in an international environment
• Work independently with responsibility for time plan management
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and be flexible as part of a team
• Proficient in MS Office e.g. Word / Excel / PowerPoint. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus e.g. Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign
• MBA holders are preferred
If you match our job description, please send your CV together with your cover letter to
ABOUT JACOB JENSEN DESIGN
For more than half a century, Jacob Jensen Design has been a contributing company within the
international design scene. The studio’s characteristic Scandinavian design language has proven to have
global appeal and to be exceptionally enduring.
With insight into design, innovation, communication, sustainability and technology, Jacob Jensen Design
provides a wide range of services for clients all over the world, helping them to become leaders in their
Jacob Jensen Design | KMUTT Bangkok offers:
• Product design
• Graphic design, branding and communication
• Public space, architecture and interior design
• App development and graphic user interfaces
• Education programmes, lectures and workshops
Jacob Jensen Design operates out of Denmark, China and Thailand.
For further information please visit www.jacobjensendesign.com