Conceive and conduct concept research with developer team to meet, client objective and translating them into the design of the Online site (Website, landing page, Ecommerce and mobile application interface).
- Design the overall functionality, mood/tone and visual concept of product/service. Design interface to ensure a great user experience, using Agile approach.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Drive multi-devices (computer, tab and mobile) design efforts
Participate to the full stack of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Design and art Mindset, good design concept.
- Expertise in UX software such as Balsamiq, Draw.io and the like is a must. Adobe XD is prefer
- Two or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently in the working level
- The knowledge of Software development life cycle: Test-driven development, and Agile framework.
- Attention to details and active learning.
- Good self-management and time management.
- Socialize and drink responsibility is prefer.
- Ability to speak and write in English.
- Able to design practical UX for commercial used.