We are looking for an experienced web UX/UI Designer who will be responsible for the design of WorkVenture's website to create and maintain smooth and easy user navigation experience, and to analyse users interaction and conversion.
- You will be responsible and take ownership of the UX and UI of the website (involves architecture, and naturally interface).
- Design all features from a functional point of view to achieve maximum clarity and aesthetic heights.
- Make changes/adjustments to current website pages and navigation to achieve above results.
- Prepare graphical mock-ups for developers to follow.
- Assist developers during production process.
- Aside from the work of a functional tester, all implemented designs/functions have to be checked on all devices, and corrections requests delivered to developers.
- Work includes browsing and researching other websites around the world in search for the best UX solutions that could be applied to WorkVenture website and forming proposals to the CIO.
- The position also includes finding how the current users perceive particular website features/functions/designs and measures users’ website behaviour to evaluate how website functions are utilized by the users.
- Important to note: it is not just about the design or look only. We are primarily focused about the navigation, the user total experience, his/her understanding of website features, where to go, what to do, application process, and algorithms.
- Must have a Bachelor's and/or a Master's Degree in a design related field.
- Should have at least 3 years of experience.
- Must have an interest in problem solving and a keen visual awareness.
- Previous experience working on large scale projects is key.
- Previous cross-functional communication skills with an IT team is preferred.
- Excellent design and spatial skills to gauge the usability of the website or application.
- Possessing an education or work experience abroad is welcome.
- The ability to relate well to other professionals and work in a specialist team is essential.
- Must have a portfolio of work that includes examples of finished successful projects, and sketching, and wire framing.
Flexible working hours
5 days working from 9:00am-6:00pm
Contact: 083 554 9795 or John@workventure.com