Lead UX/UI Designer
Full Time | Bangkok | 15 July 2017
We are looking for an experienced web UX/UI Designer who will be responsible for the design of WorkVenture's website to create and maintain smooth and easy user navigation experience, and to analyse users interaction and conversion.
Flexible working hours
- You will be responsible and take ownership of the UX and UI of the website (involves architecture, and naturally interface).
- Design all features from a functional point of view to achieve maximum clarity and aesthetic heights.
- Make changes/adjustments to current website pages and navigation to achieve above results.
- Prepare graphical mock-ups for developers to follow.
- Assist developers during production process.
- Aside from the work of a functional tester, all implemented designs/functions have to be checked on all devices, and corrections requests delivered to developers.
- Work includes browsing and researching other websites around the world in search for the best UX solutions that could be applied to WorkVenture website and forming proposals to the CIO.
- The position also includes finding how the current users perceive particular website features/functions/designs and measures users’ website behaviour to evaluate how website functions are utilized by the users.
- Important to note: it is not just about the design or look only. We are primarily focused about the navigation, the user total experience, his/her understanding of website features, where to go, what to do, application process, and algorithms.
- Must have a Bachelor's and/or a Master's Degree in a design related field.
- Should have at least 3 years of experience.
- Must have an interest in problem solving and a keen visual awareness.
- Previous experience working on large scale projects is key.
- Previous cross-functional communication skills with an IT team is preferred.
- Excellent design and spatial skills to gauge the usability of the website or application.
- Possessing an education or work experience abroad is welcome.
- The ability to relate well to other professionals and work in a specialist team is essential.
- Must have a portfolio of work that includes examples of finished successful projects, and sketching, and wire framing.