CIRCULAR FUTURES LAB DECEMBER 2018
CIRCULAR FUTURES LAB
The British Council is looking for makers, designers and creatives who are actively engaged in developing sustainable design solutions in South East Asia.
The practitioners will be part of a new programme pilot focusing on sustainable design and circularity. The programme will aim to facilitate knowledge exchange and cross-disciplinary collaboration between the UK sector and practitioners from South East Asia during one week of workshops in the UK in December 2018.
The long term aim of the programme is to share knowledge and skills within a global community in order to design and manufacture more sustainability, and unlock new circular design opportunities.
Who should apply:
- We are looking for professional makers / designers / creative practitioners with an interest in materials and sustainability (If you’re not sure you fit these profiles do not hesitate to contact us!)
- Applicants must be over 18 and a resident of these countries: Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand
What support will the delegates receive?
- The British Council will cover travel, visa, accommodation and subsistence costs. Additionally a small grant will
Key Dates :
- Application Deadline: 22 October 2018
- Trip and incubation week: 1st to 8th December 2018
- Delivery of follow-on projects by March 2019
Guidance notes :
- Please ensure that you have read the corresponding PDF and that you are available at the dates mentioned before applying
- Please make sure that you are available for a skype conversation with the programme organisers on W/C 23 October
- In the form below we ask for examples of your recent work or research; if you are not able to provide a website please send selection of texts or high quality images in one PDF file with captions to your local British Council contact (under 2MB is preferable).
For further information please contact :
by British Council view more